Tempe is the eighth-largest city in Arizona, with a population of around 160,000 residents. At the Law Office of Douglas F. Dieker, P.C., Mr. Dieker represents all families and residents of Tempe in insurance dispute matters. You, like most people, likely spend a significant amount of time and a hefty portion of your paycheck making sure you are in compliance with the law and have properly protected your home, auto and other possessions.
You want to believe that your insurance company will come through when you need them; however, this is not always the case. In fact, it is seldom the case. Far too often your claim is delayed or denied. Insurance companies often engage in bad faith tactics to delay paying a valid claim or to avoid paying the claim altogether. When this happens, you need and deserve an experienced, knowledgeable Tempe insurance attorney who will fight aggressively for the compensation you are entitled to.
Tempe Insurance Law Attorney
Ultimately, your insurance company is a business, and insurance is a billion-dollar industry. While you are expecting your insurance company to protect you and do exactly what they said they would do when you bought your policy and paid your premiums, they may actually try to wiggle out of paying your claim in any way possible. Their tactics are often unethical and in many cases illegal. Some of the more common ways insurance companies can act in bad faith include:
- Offering a settlement which is considerably lower than the value of the claim
- Taking an unreasonable amount of time to pay a legitimate claim
- Failing to investigate an loss while still refusing to pay
- Denying coverage without cause
- Failing to provide a reasonable explanation of why the claim was denied
- Failing to disclose pertinent information to the policyholder
- Failing to come to a fair settlement when liability is clear
Douglas F. Dieker, a Tempe attorney, is highly skilled in all insurance matters. He can negotiate with your insurance company when needed, and litigate through a bad faith lawsuit when appropriate. He has successfully helped Tempe residents with all insurance matters including:
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Claim Disputes
- Life and Disability Claims
- Business Claims
- Homeowner’s Claims
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
Types of Insurance
Insurance policies are available to protect you and your family during the unexpected. Whether you’ve been in a car accident or have suffered damage at your home, your insurance policy is supposed to help lessen the costs associated with these disasters.
Unfortunately, insurance companies are skilled in reducing their own liabilities and they will often use confusing language to delay or deny a claim and prevent you from collecting what is rightfully yours. Douglas F. Dieker, has successfully helped numerous individuals and families in Tempe in a variety of insurance matters, including:
- Homeowner’s Insurance Claims – Homeowner’s insurance policies are usually required by lenders and help pay for damages and repairs to your home after a serious or catastrophic event.
- Car Insurance Claims – Car insurance policies are usually purchased to help pay for damages and injuries after an accident. The state of Arizona requires all drivers to carry a minimum amount of car insurance. This includes $15,000 bodily-injury liability for one person, $30,000 for two or more people, and $10,000 property-damage liability.
- Life Insurance Claims – Life insurance policies are usually purchased to offer families financial assistance in the event a spouse or loved one passes away unexpectedly.
- Medical Insurance Claims – Medical insurance policies are there to help reduce the cost of medical care. Medical care is expensive, especially when someone has a chronic condition or disability.
Contact a Tempe Insurance Claims Attorney Today
Mr. Dieker understands the frustration and anxiety you may experience from dealing with your insurance company. He is aware of the delay and deny tactics used by many insurance companies, and understands they are protecting their own bottom line rather than your interests. He does not want you to give in to a settlement that is a fraction of what you need and what you are entitled to; therefore he will give you the legal representation you well deserve.
In addition to his weekly business hours, Mr. Dieker offers evening and weekend appointments as well, to make sure that you get the help you need when you need it. He meets with his clients throughout the Valley and all across the state. Contact him today for a free initial consultation and review of your case.