Douglas F. Dieker is honored to serve residents and families in Scottsdale, Arizona in all insurance law matters.
Insurance companies do not have your best interests in mind after an accident or major catastrophe. In fact, they often use a variety of tactics to help reduce your claim and protect their own bottom lines. They may delay or deny your claim, refuse to answer your phone calls. Insurance companies often engage in bad faith tactics to delay paying valid claims or to avoid paying altogether. When this occurs, you need an experienced and skilled insurance law attorney fighting for you. Mr. Dieker not afraid to go toe-to-toe with the large insurance companies, and he is dedicated to exposing their bad faith tactics while fighting aggressively to ensure that you receive the money you need to recover.
Scottsdale Insurance Law Attorney
There are numerous types of insurance, including:
- Homeowner’s insurance – Homeowners in Scottsdale take out insurance policies in case their home is destroyed or damaged due to fire, tornados, water, or even theft. Unfortunately, even in catastrophic incidents, insurance companies try to reduce your claim. They may say that it’s not covered, or that the damage isn’t as bad as it truly is. When this happens, you need an experienced Scottsdale insurance attorney on your side.
- Car insurance – Scottsdale is home to more than 230,000 people. This means numerous cars, trucks, and motorcycles on the road at all times. When an accident occurs, you expect the insurance company to handle your claim and pay for damages and injuries. Yet, when an auto insurance provider unfairly denies your claim, you could be left paying the bills.
- Life insurance – Most people take out life insurance policies to protect their families should they unexpectedly die. Unfortunately, many life insurance companies use loopholes built into the contracts to try and get out of paying all of the policy to family members. This is unethical and can have devastating effects on an already grieving family.
- Medical insurance – Medical bills are one of the most common reasons individuals and families file for bankruptcy. When a medical claim, such as cancer treatment, lab testing, medications, or hospital costs are denied, these bills can become astronomical, leaving families in dire financial situations.
Unfortunately, a large majority of insurance companies do not care that you are their policyholder. They simply wish to reduce their own liabilities after you file a claim. They can do this in numerous ways, including:
- Misrepresenting a material fact relating to your coverage or injury
- Delaying the claims process
- Requesting unnecessary tests
- Ignoring phone calls
- Denying rightful claims
- Refusing to settle
- Refusing to negotiate
- Performing an inadequate investigation
- Citing laws improperly to minimize claim
- Changing adjusters solely for delay purposes
- Withholding information
- Misquoting the statute of limitations
- Using false medical terms to minimize your claim
When you have trouble with your insurance company, it is critical that you know where to turn for help.
Mr. Dieker is a Scottsdale insurance attorney who is skilled and experienced in negotiating and handling insurance claims for his clients. He can help you negotiate with insurance companies and can even file a bad faith lawsuit if necessary. Some of his areas of practice include:
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Claim Disputes
- Life and Disability Claims
- Business Claims
- Homeowner’s Claims
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
He does not let the insurance companies tell him what to do or how much your claim is worth. He fights aggressively throughout the entire claims process to ensure that all of his clients’ needs are met. He knows that dealing with the insurance company can seem confusing, and that you may feel like you are fighting a losing battle.
But you aren’t alone. Mr. Dieker knows the tricks and tactics that insurance companies use to reduce their liabilities, and he works diligently to build a case that is designed to counter these tricks, resulting in more compensation for his clients.
Contact a Scottsdale Insurance Claims Attorney Today
Mr. Dieker understands that fighting your insurance company is not easy. He also knows that the insurance companies realize this and often use this difficulty to their own advantage. He wants to help you get the representation you deserve. In addition to his regular weekly business hours, he offers evening and weekend appointments as well, to make sure that he is there for you when you need him. He meets with clients throughout the Valley and all over Arizona. Contact Douglas Dieker today for a free initial consultation and review of your case.