If you have been injured by someone else’s negligence, call The Law Office of Douglas F. Dieker, P.C. for a free, initial consultation to determine the best course of action for you. At Douglas F. Dieker, P.C., we handled all types of personal injury cases, from beginning to end, including:
- Automobile accidents – if you have been injured in an automobile accident caused by someone else, we can help.
- Motorcycle accidents – If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident that is not your fault, give us a call.
- Dog bite cases – If you’ve been bitten by a dog, many times the owner will have homeowner’s insurance that will provide coverage for your injuries.
- Premises liability/slip and fall cases – If you are injured in a business or on someone else’s property due to an unknown, unreasonable hazard, you can be compensated for your injuries.
In a personal injury case, Douglas F. Dieker, P.C. will vigorously pursue your claim to the end, to achieve the result you desire. We will fight every step of the way to make sure you are fairly and reasonably compensated for your injuries, including:
- Medical expenses incurred
- Prescription expenses incurred
- Lost wages due to time off because of your injuries
- Future medical expenses reasonably expected to be incurred because of your injuries
- Personal injury damages for the decrease in the quality of your life due to pain, suffering, permanent impairment or inability to partake in everyday activities that you used to enjoy before your injury.
At The Law Office of Douglas F. Dieker, P.C., we aren’t afraid to go the extra step to fight for you and pursue your claim to the end. Having experience handling insurance claim disputes as well as personal injury cases means that many of Doug’s cases are in litigation. He is not afraid to file a lawsuit on your behalf and stand by you step by step to pursue your fair and reasonable compensation for the injuries you’ve suffered due to someone else’s negligence.
We examine each case individually
Doug will personally consult with you to find the best path for you to obtain the result you desire. Many personal injury lawyers will only take cases they can settle without having to file a lawsuit, or they take so many cases that you simply become a number to them. At Douglas F. Dieker, P.C., every client will have personal contact with Doug or Monica, his wife, who is also his paralegal. At Douglas F. Dieker, P.C., we pride ourselves on personal service, to make sure that your personal injury claim is handled specifically with your objective in mind. And, if the opposing insurance company is not making a fair or reasonable offer on your case, we will not hesitate to pursue a lawsuit on your behalf, if that is the path you choose.
If you’ve been injured by someone else’s negligence, you want an attorney that isn’t afraid to fight for you, and who will treat you like a person, not a number. Contact Douglas F. Dieker, P.C. today.