Phoenix is the largest city in Arizona and home to over 1.4 million residents. It is also the capital of Arizona and the most populous state capital in the United States. In recent years, Phoenix has been the second-fastest-growing metropolitan area in the country, largely because of its warm weather, low-cost housing, and low crime.
At the Law Office of Douglas F. Dieker P.C., Mr. Dieker represents all residents and families in Phoenix in all insurance law matters. He knows that insurance companies are not on your side after an accident or major catastrophe. In fact, even though you pay your premiums on-time, when you are in need, insurance companies often choose not to cooperate. They may delay or deny your claim unfairly. Insurance companies will often employ bad faith tactics to avoid their responsibilities and obligations under the insurance policy. When this occurs, you need an experienced and skilled insurance dispute attorney on your side. He is not afraid to fight the large insurance companies. He knows the tricks they use to reduce their own liabilities and he builds a case that is designed to expose those tricks, so you can obtain the money you deserve to recover.
Phoenix Insurance Law Attorney
Insurance is designed to protect you, your family, and your business during tough times. Whether it is a home fire or water loss, a car accident, or a business loss, insurance is supposed to be there to help you pick up the pieces. Unfortunately, many insurance companies care more about their shareholders than their policyholders. They may purposefully delay or deny your claim, they may act in bad faith, or they may even flat out ignore your claim. When you have difficulty with your insurance company, it is important to know where you can turn for help.
Douglas Dieker is both skilled and experienced in fighting all insurance matters. He can help you negotiate with insurance companies and can file a bad faith lawsuit if necessary. No matter what your complaint, he can help.
Mr. Dieker has successfully helped clients with a wide array of insurance matters, including:
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Claim Disputes
- Life and Disability Claims
- Business Claims
- Homeowner’s Claims
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
Mr. Dieker fights aggressively from the very start to ensure that his clients’ needs are met. Without a lawyer on your side, most insurance companies may try to bully you or take a firm “take it or leave it” approach. This often works to their favor, since accident victims eventually cave in and settle for a fraction of what they need, simply to avoid having to deal with the insurance company any longer. This is unfair and unethical, and Douglas Dieker can help you fight them.
Types of Insurance
If you are like most individuals, you carry multiple insurance policies. These insurance policies are designed to protect you after an accident, catastrophic incident, or emergency, as well as offer you peace of mind, knowing that you will be taken care of if anything does happen. Unfortunately, not all insurance companies honor these agreements in the ways they promise.
At the Law Office of Douglas F. Dieker, P.C., Mr. Dieker has successfully helped numerous individuals and families in Phoenix in a variety of insurance matters, including:
- Homeowners Insurance Claims – Homeowners insurance policies are designed to help pay for damages and repair your home after a serious and catastrophic event, such as a fire, burst pipe, windstorm or hail.
- Car Insurance Claims – Automobile insurance policies are often purchased to satisfy legal requirements and will often pay for damages and injuries up to a certain dollar amount. In fact, there is a minimum car insurance requirement in the State of Arizona. Minimum levels of financial responsibility are $15,000 bodily-injury liability for one person, $30,000 for two or more people, and $10,000 property-damage liability.
- Life Insurance Claims – Life insurance policies are often purchased to protect families in the event a spouse or loved one passes away unexpectedly. These policies are designed to help lessen the burden after a loved one’s death and may be the primary source of income for many grieving families.
- Medical Insurance Claims – Your medical insurance is supposed to help lessen the astronomical cost of medical care, especially for those with chronic conditions, emergency hospitalization, surgeries, and disabilities. Without this help, many families are unable to pay for lifesaving treatment or undergo necessary surgical procedures on their own.
Contact a Phoenix Insurance Claims Attorney Today
Mr. Dieker understands that fighting your insurance can feel like a lost cause. He knows that they do not have your best interests in mind and he knows that they will stop at nothing to protect their own bottom line. He wants to help you get the representation you deserve. In addition to his weekly business hours, Mr. Dieker offers evening and weekend appointments as well, to make sure that he’s there for you when you need him. He meets with clients throughout the Valley and all over Arizona. Contact Douglas Dieker today for a free initial consultation and review of your case. You don’t have to fight the insurance companies on your own!