Glendale, Arizona is the fifth-largest city in Arizona with approximately a quarter of a million residents. At the Law Office of Douglas F. Dieker, P.C., Mr. Dieker offers services to all of these residents and families of Glendale, in all insurance dispute matters.
He is fully aware of the fact that insurance companies will try their best to delay and deny legitimate claims whenever they get the chance. Those delay and deny tactics can leave you wondering how you will pay for the damages you are left with. What you need during this difficult time is an experienced, knowledgeable insurance dispute attorney in your corner, advocating for your needs at every turn. He has never hesitated to go up against large insurance companies who are engaging in bad faith tactics, and he will do the same for you.
Glendale Insurance Law Attorney
We buy insurance to protect ourselves when the unexpected happens. Whether that unexpected event is a storm which damages your home, an automobile accident caused by the negligence of another, or an unanticipated business loss, you expect your insurance company to step up and do what said they would do. After all, you have done the responsible thing by obtaining insurance and have faithfully paid your premiums — isn’t it now time for the insurance company to provide an equitable settlement? Unfortunately, this is not always the case, and when you face such difficulties with an insurance company it is important that you know who to call.
Douglas F. Dieker has the necessary skills to fight for your rights when an insurance company fails to honor its promises. He can negotiate when necessary and litigate through a bad faith lawsuit when appropriate. The Law Office of Douglas F. Dieker, P.C has successfully assisted Glendale residents with all insurance matters including:
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Claim Disputes
- Life and Disability Claims
- Business Claims
- Homeowner’s Claims
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
Rather than allowing the insurance company to tell you what they will and won’t do, Mr. Dieker will fight to ensure your needs are met. When you attempt to deal with an insurance company on your own, you may end up being bullied, and offered a settlement which is a mere fraction of what you are entitled to receive. This is an unfair and unethical practice, yet far too many people will settle for such an offer simply to avoid dealing with the insurance company any longer. But you shouldn’t settle, especially when an offer does not cover all of your losses, both past and future.
Glendale Insurance Claim Dispute Lawyer
When an insurance company unethically or falsely denies or delays your claim, it is important to know where you can turn for help. You have a legal right to dispute this denial and fight your insurance company. Unfortunately, without an insurance attorney on your side, this task can seem virtually impossible. When this occurs, Douglas Dieker can help. He handles all insurance claim disputes, including:
- Wrongful denial of a claim: Insurance companies may use vague language to deny your claim or claim you missed a deadline.
- Delayed claim: They may lowball estimates of your loss, respond slowly to your letters and phone calls, insist on further “investigating” a claim when they have all facts necessary to determine their liability for your loss, or fail to handle and adjust your claim properly, which can lead to unnecessary delays. They know you are waiting for compensation and they make it difficult on purpose, delaying claims so you are forced to settle for a lower amount or give up entirely.
- Valuation disputes: They may undervalue your car, home, or property in order to reduce their payouts.
- Coverage disputes: They may claim that you or a family member are not covered for a catastrophe when you really are.
- Denied coverage due to wear and tear: They may try to convince you that wear and tear on your property will reduce your claim. They often use this to reduce the claim drastically and limit your compensation.
Contact a Glendale Insurance Complaints Attorney Today
You should never have to face a fight with your insurance company on your own. Douglas Dieker understands your frustration, and that you may be feeling totally overwhelmed. At the Law Office of Douglas F. Dieker, P.C., Mr. Dieker ensures that you don’t have to feel so alone. By giving you the legal representation you deserve, he can help you fight your insurance company so that you can fully recover. In addition to his weekly business hours, he offers evening and weekend appointments as well, to make sure that you can get the help you need when you need it. He meets with clients throughout all of Arizona. Contact Douglas Dieker today for a free initial consultation and review of your case.